The Glue that Holds us All Together

Masyn Bentley, Staff Writer

Bethel’s secretaries are a huge part of this school. They contribute to a big part of Bethel High school’s backbone, along with our principal, counselor, and vice principal. Every day, the secretaries have a ton of work to do and they are constantly dealing with high schoolers who don’t listen and argue with them over things that will end up helping the students in the long run. Although many of Bethel’s students have talked to one or both of the women sitting in the office, not very many students actually know them as well as you could.

Here are a few things to know about Mrs. Taron: in her free time she enjoys spending time with her grandchildren and family. She enjoys reading and spending her vacation time on beaches. A few of her favorite movies consist of a romance/dramatic film titled The Majestic and a horror/comedy film known as Hocus Pocus.  

When Mrs. Taron was a child, her dream job was to become a veterinarian. After high school, she got married and went to work. One of her favorite memories is when she used to ride in rodeos. She now has two weiner dogs, four kids who are all married, a husband, ten grandchildren and a lot of siblings, nieces, and nephews. Her children, husband, his five siblings, and two of her brothers all went to Bethel. Mrs. Taron graduated from Shawnee but she always considered Bethel her home and loves it here.

Here are a few things to know about Mrs. Gingrich: she likes to spend her free time with her family and friends. Some of her favorite hobbies consist of doing crafts and looking on Pinterest. One of her favorite places to go on vacation is to the mountains. Two of her favorite movies are a drama/romance film titled The Proposal and a comedy musical/romance known as White Christmas.

After high school, Mrs. Gingrich attended college at Oklahoma State University. As a child, she wanted to be an accountant. Her favorite memory was when she got married. She has three dogs, one sister, a husband, two sons, and one daughter-in-law. Something interesting about Mrs. Gingridge is that she has a grandpuppy.  

They would both like to let you know that kindness and respect is the best answer, and make sure to always say thank you. Now that you know a little more about the secretaries at Bethel High School, hopefully you will take into consideration all of the things that they do for you and for the wonderous school.